As the University implements social distancing measures and other safety precautions please note the following rules and guidelines for reserving space in Alston or Bidgood Hall.
This is not a comprehensive list of event protocols. We will provide you the full list upon successfully reserving your event.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance.
- A faculty or staff member from the college must be present during student group events or meetings.
- Absolutely no food or drink in the classrooms.
- If an event or meeting is on the weekend, there may be a charge for housekeeping services.
- You must maintain social distancing measures and adhere to capacity limits in classrooms.
- Face Masks are required in University buildings.